Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ahhhhh. Now that's more like it!

There was an old man and he had an old sow (oink oink), sow (oink oink).

Hi-diddle-dow.

There was an old man and he had an old sow.

Hi-di-heralda-hay! Oh,

Susannah's a funny old man (oink oink), man (oink oink),

Man (oink oink), man (snort, snuffle).

Susannah's a funny old man.

Now this old sow had nine little pigs (oink oink), pigs (oink oink)

Hi-diddle-jig.

Now this old sow had nine little pigs.

Hi-di-heralda-hay! Oh,

Susannah's a funny old man (oink oink), man (oink oink),

Man (oink oink), man (snort, snuffle).

Susannah's a funny old man!

Maybe he was worried we'd go back and read them all and wonder what happened. Who knows why, but it's stuff like this that is the reason why we can't have world peace.

The first part is that every time he edited a message it threw it to the top of the thread and messed up the order of them. It may have showed current but the last post may have been months ago.

Message was edited by:

movieman1957

A quirk in the forum software places edited messages at the top of the queue, throwing off the chronological sequence of the posts. If someone decides to delete large numbers of posts by editing out the text, it can cause new posts to become lost in a storm of updates. That's the what. As for the why? I haven't a clue.

Edit: As movieman1957 suggests, it centers around someone wanting to remove all traces of himself or herself. Having a less obtrusive deletion method built into the forum software could help to prevent this in the future.

As to the why, it?s simply a phenomenon of the internet. Unmoderated forums like this have the most trouble because rude people can get away with messing up the board for everyone else, and there is no moderator around to stop them. I?ve seen it happen on other non-moderated boards. People are so anonymous on the internet, they can ruin nice boards for everyone and have fun doing it.

Edit: It has to do with someone wanting to always see his name up on the main index page all the time. He has been doing it for months.

I wonder why Toomanynotes and Rockyroad wanted to remove their posts. That is pretty strange. Sorry, I haven't been back to my thread in a while and was surprised to see them doing that. Well, back to the pointless for me.

"College girls are one step from the street, I tell you. My son Joseph wife, she type on the typewriter - one step from the street!"

Hey, let's keep to the [non]point here! We were having fun yesterday, weren't we? We've got other threads here on which to wax eloquent.

To continue:

Saw a flea kick a tree.

Foobah woobah, foobah woobah.

Saw a flea kick a tree.

Foobah woobah John.

Saw a flea kick a tree

In the middle of the sea.

Ho, John, Whoa, John.

Foobah woobah John.

Saw a bat chase a cat.

Foobah woobah, foobah woobah.

Saw a bat chase a cat.