Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Space movie with green eggs and red background - can't find name!

ckent

Help!

To anyone out there that can help with the name of this movie, I would really appreciate it. I've read some pretty amazing people's responses to the slightest amount of information, so I hope I'm as lucky. This is what I can remember:

A spacecraft crashes into the surface of a planet with a reddish hue. One of the two spacemen on board die. The other, the main character, buries the other on the planet, and puts his helmet on the grave. The main character tries to survive on the planet, and he meets an alien, which is humanoid, and eats this green egg like things. they eventually become friends...

I'm not sure, but I think at the end of the movie the alien actually is a female, and is pregnant, and the main character takes care of the offspring, or something like that, but I am really not sure about that point. Can anyone help please? Please email me at ckent007@gmail.com if you can recall this film title.

Thanks so much!