Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hedy Lamarr: The Most Beautiful Star!

Yeah, snarf, I saw Garbo_fan. Well, we shall see what happens. I don't think even Garbo could complete with Lamarr at this point in the game. But, if GF does start a thread on GG, I will definitely suppport it!

And, nice Hedy site! I'd steal some of those pics for the site, but I am afraid of the SIRENS! Ha!

>And, nice Hedy site! I'd steal some of those pics for

>the site, but I am afraid of the SIRENS! Ha!

Yeah remember what happened last time you went on the "interweb" unsupervised.

I'll bet Hedy's a siren you're not afraid of.

Oh, Larry! Someday, when I am old and gray (more gray than I am now), I will get to retire like ken and just sit around all day sipping Mint Julips and watching movies. But, for now, it is nose to the grindstone!

I hate hats, too, they mess up your Hair! So, the only time I wear one is when my hair is messed! I did see a Hedy hat on ebay and also a tee shirt, but I really couldn't wear either, even as much as I love her.

Samson and Delilah will probably be played on her birthday, so I will keep a look out for her beautiful legs (along with ken, Mr. Leg Man!)

I often feel dizzy, too! Hey, maybe I just got a shot and don't remember!

> I'm coming in very late in the discussion, but my

> vote would be for Hedy Lamarr - beautiful AND brainy.

> Definitely the only actor to receive a US patent.

I've noticed lots of new members on this site the last few days. This is good.

Welcome CLODZILLA!

> Oh, Larry! Someday, when I am old and gray (more

> gray than I am now), I will get to retire like ken

> and just sit around all day sipping Mint Julips and

> watching movies. But, for now, it is nose to the

> grindstone!

It's important to teach the new generations about Hedy Lamarr (101).

Thank you, snarf. Go back and stick a pic of Hedy in there. I'm sorry, too. I just can't stand that woman, or any of her weak attempts to challange this thread or anything thing else! Just go back to page one sometime and read the exchange she honored us all with at the beginning of this thread.

I have nothing against Del Rio. It is just unfortunate that she is now being touted by that . . . . I am not going to use such language on this forum.

Thank you for your gracious reply. No, I missed that exchange actually -

I'll have to check it out later as I have to run out now.

I'll replace w/ 2 pics that look like GWTW or something, an info on these?

Oh! Both those pics are from Copper Canyon with Ray Milland. It was her only Western. She and Milland didn't like each other at all. And, I didn't like the film!

But, I wish she had made a better Western, more on the lines of Dietrich in Destry!

Oh, my day is going fine. I am avoiding ALL THE WORK I have staring at me! Snarf and I had to have some quality time, so I hung around, and now you are here. Today, I am easily distracted and will probably be in and out more than usual.

That Corel pic was the subject of a huge law suit between Hedy and Corel. They guy who drew it, entered it into the contest, and won, did not have Hedy's permission.

I posted that pic for CyLor. He brought it up, again. We had all talked about it before. If you scroll down and read what David English wrote, you will understand.

> Oh! Both those pics are from Copper Canyon with Ray

> Milland. It was her only Western. She and Milland

> didn't like each other at all. And, I didn't like

> the film!

>

> But, I wish she had made a better Western, more on

> the lines of Dietrich in Destry!

It has been reported that Ray Milland and Marlene didn't get along during the making of " Golden Earrings "