Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't Change My EMail Address Default

I'm using a new ISP and have a new email address. The Member Services and Your Control Panel screens have let me add the new address, but won't let me change it to the default address or delete the old address. Please help. Thanks.

Hello - yes, you can switch to your new email address. In order to do this - you will have been sent an email with a link that 'confirms' this change, so please look at your new email account and find our confirmation message. Then select the link in the message that will confirm this new address. We do this as added security so that only you are changing your information.

Once that is complete, you'll be good to go - and your new email will be your primary.

TCM web

Well, it's not working that way. I already tried several times to click on the "unconfirmed" button beside my new address, but it sends the confirmation to my old address, and when I click that to confirm, it does nothing. The new email address is still "unconfirmed" and the delete button next to my old address is still grayed out. I've done it about 4 times now. What can I do?

Thanks. If this can't be fixed, would it be easier for me to simply abandon the old email ID and establish a new registration using the new email address, a new password, and a new screen name?

This can be fixed. Our engineers have discovered the issue and are working on a solution. We will let you know as soon as this is resolved. Give us about a week. Thanks for reporting this issue.

-TCM Web