Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bonyoldrajah

Hollywood Musicals Appreciation/Reference Work

I prefer to use these boards for the exchange of ideas; however, in this case, I would like to target and advise TCM viewers, in general, and fans of Hollywood musicals, in particular, that I'm prepared to sell the following book for $15 USD (shipping included):

?THE HOLLYWOOD MUSICAL? by film historian Clive Hirschhorn. Foreword by Gene Kelly.

Hardcover. 1983; Octopus Books. 463 pages. New edition of this title: revised and updated. ?Coffee-table?-sized book measures approx. 9 ?? x 12 ??. Book ?incisively assesses every Hollywood musical ever made between 1927 and 1982. Each of the 1,354 films discussed is fully illustrated, many with stills that [had] never been published before, and each account includes a synopsis, cast list, and comprehensive catalogue of the featured songs and musical numbers.? Lots of pics.

Book: Very Good/Fine condition. Neat, clean, complete, well-bound.

Dust jacket: Very Good/Fine condition; clipped. Wrapped in a protective Bro-Dart-type sleeve.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE. THANK YOU.