Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Till We Meet Again

Guest Myers, Diane

Guest Myers, Diane

I'm trying to get a copy of the movie "Till We Meet Again", with George Brent & Merle Oberon. It was just on TCM, but I missed it! Haven't been able to find it on Video. Can anyone help me?

Guest Myers, Diane

Can anyone tell me how I can get a copy of the movie "Till We Meet Again", with George Brent & Merle Oberon?

Guest mongo

This film is shown on TCM quite often (in fact last week). Check the TV schedule on TCM for the next showing and since there are no commercials to worry about just pop in your tape (SP speed) and record the movie for future viewing.

• 1 month later...
Guest Duffy, Mike

Call me crazy or just a sentimental kinda guy, but I've watched that film at least a dozen times over the years since I first saw it in the 60's when I was a teenager. I've got a tape of it from TCM and occasionally rerun it. When the tape wears out I'll re-record it on a future broadcast. It's a remake of One Way Passage which was filmed 8 years earlier with Wm Powell and Kay Francis. TWMA is a superior remake. It runs longer, has better character development, and none of the broad comic interludes by Frank McHugh [who played the same role in both versions]. Some of the dialogue is identical and the beautiful theme "Where Was I" is also reused thru out. After a couple of beers it always chokes me up. Pat O'Brien is superb in his role which was portrayed in the earlier version by a rather oafish Warren Hymer. Can you tell?--its one of my favorites. Not on video but both are aired on TCM from time to time. Probably Brent's best performance.