Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

". . . That's Classic" Advertising Campaign

Michael_WCPA

I love TCM's marketing campaign in the periodicals where each full page ad notes a single movie, makes a witty saying and always ends with ". . . That's Classsic". For instance the ad for "Jezebel" with Betty Davis that states: "When your fiancee is a little fussy, that's demanding. When your fiancee is a little hussy, that's classic." I love this series. Now, here is the question. Can I purchase them? I can't seem to find them on the TCM website. I have built a 1930s era mock theater in my basement and would love to display this series of ads in the lobby. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks

• 8 months later...

I have a number of them, I just got lucky by finding most of them in magazines or on the internet. Here's what I have: The Graduate; Jailhouse Rock; 2001: A Space Odyssey; Sunset Boulevard; King Kong; Lolita; The Manchurian Candidate; North by Northwest; Jaws; Mildred Pierce and Jezebel. The last two are very fuzzy, as I enlarged them from the internet. Which ones do you need?