Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my food

NipkowDisc

Well, MY food for the day is paying a visit to Pho for some chicken noodle soup supreme (the last word is not on the menu but it is really is supreme).  I take a plastic microwave safe container to take some home for later, which is enjoyed with fresh cheddar cheese sprinkled on imported bread that is nuked for about 30 seconds. Ya-Huey.

For lunch, I finished off some potato soup I made a few days ago.  Dinner consisted of a sausage pizza I popped in the oven.  Tomorrow night, I'll probably have Christmas leftovers.

On Christmas Eve, I went to a friend's house for a couple of cocktails (28 year tradition, still going strong).  She asked me what I had for breakfast.  I told her I made bananas foster pancakes.  She said, "did you have your family for breakfast?".  I replied, "no, after the pancakes, I wasn't hungry"! :lol:

last nite I did have tunafish on saltine crackers again. better than ever and maybe because it was a can of chunk light in water and I usually eat albacore.

and this afternoon I splurged with a tasty chocolate milkshake.

used turkey hill dutch chocolate. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Since you've changed the title to MY FOOD, are the rules now, to wit, you tell us what you're eating and then ask whether or not we care?

yeah, this is the nipkowdisc food decade! :D

from now on instead of selfishly thinking of your own gizzards, your thoughts should be on what I, nipkowdisc, had to eat tonite and if I enjoyed it...

tonite I had two thomas' english muffins followed by a green giant roasted potatoes steamer. :)

• 1 month later...

tonite I had what was left of a meatball sub. on hand I have some stouffers meatloaf TV dinners and at a local food pantry got some delectable Mama Ginelli canned goods, spaghetti and meatballs and beef ravioli.

:)

yes, this is truly the nipkowdisc grub decade. instead of selfishly worrying about what to fill your gizzards with, you will instead be more concerned about me, nipkowdisc, and what makes my bottomless pit happy. :lol:

I didn't even know it was Shrove Tuesday, so if I had eaten pancakes

it would have been purely coincidental. I like pancakes but they fill

me up. Three flapjacks and I'm ready to take a nap.

I just happened by go by the Pizza Hut on the way home from an

appointment. Ordered a large cheese pizza, some bread sticks and

a large Pepsi. That should last me two or three days.

Archived