Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yankee Doodle Dandy

Yesterday,4th of July,I watched Jimmy Cagney in" Yankee Doodle Dandy"I was disapointed that it was not the colourised version,in the late 80s I saw the coloured version,I was working in a mining camp,and we had a dish,before the dish was popular,anyway,I thought it was great in colour,and it it was colourized[is it a z or an s?] by Ted Turner,so why didn't TCM show it in colour?Gene.

I think people are biased with these colorized movies when they see them before the b&w version, and vice versa. A girlfriend of mine once bought me the colorized video of "It's a Wonderful Life." We're no longer together.

MattHelm -

If there ever was a definition of Irreconcilable Differences, I think that just might be it.

I hope you told her to take the tape with her when she packed up her toothbrush.

Kyle In Hollywood

No, it wasn't as dramatic as I made it seem (except in my mind), and I thanked her, then threw it into a pile of video tapes and forgot about it. But one day, she disappeared. I had an alibi.

> A girlfriend of mine once bought me the

> colorized video of "It's a Wonderful Life." We're no

> longer together.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.