Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WHAT a GUY...

Guest Griffin, Mark

Guest Griffin, Mark

Can any eagle-eyed viewers out there notify me of any films in which gorgeous Guy Madison removes his shirt? (Or appears gloriously bare chested for long periods of time a la William Holden in "Picnic"?) I would really appreciate any information regarding this post haste! Thanks& Best... Mark Griffin (MarkGriffin@mpbc.org)

Guest olmsted, l

Hmm.. Mark wish I knew. I have to say this though, when I read your message, I said, "Who's Guy Madison?" So I did an internet search and he is DROP DEAD! I'm definately adding him to my SEXIEST list. And I'm going to take on the assignment of watching his movies to find him bare-chested!

Guest Griffin, Mark

Dear l omsted: Thank you so much for your message! Until we nab a shirtless Mr. Madison, dreamy Bill Holden in "Picnic" will do nicely. Also, a young Cary Grant takes his shirt off in "Sylvia Scarlett" (airing later today on TCM! Around 3pm, I believe...Consider this your VCR alert! Best...MarkGriffin@mpbc.org

Guest son, jery

Mark, if you can get the Western Channel on your cable TV (which is sponsored by the Encore Station), you'll have a good chance of catching the ravishing Guy Madison shirtless since I believe they're showing his westerns. For some strange reason, studios kept their hunks-in-residence fully clothed, both on and off the screen, until the mid-60s. They kept their female stars as unclothed as much as they could. I caught a feverishly gorgeous Clint Walker shirtless several times in his westerns last week on the Western Channel. In one movie, both he and the equally staggering Roger Moore (a YOUNG moore before he became james Bonde) in a bathtub scene. Woooo, plenty of skin was revealed. I just wish I had been a fly on THAT wall during the filming of this western epic.

Guest Griffin, Mark

Dearest Jery Son: Thanks oodles for the tip on our buddy Mr. Madison! I was never a fan of the spurs and saloons genre but I guess I'll have to start being more attentive to all those sagebrush serials from now on. I'll keep you posted regarding any sans shirt discoveries! All the Best...MarkGriffin@mpbc.org

Guest son, jery

Mark, you simply must visit "Brian's Drive-in Theater.com" website. It has a whole page devoted to the glorious Guy Maidson without his shirt. This website showcases dozens of great beefy stars in all their shirtless glories. From Hercules to the phenomenal looking clint Walker to Bomba the Jungle Boy. There're also pages of B-girl beauties, but Guy Madison is a real standout. Try to connect to the "Google" search engine. It's the absolute best.

Guest olmsted, l

That is the website I found when I was trying to figure out who this hunk is. It is definately worth the visit! YUM!