Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dance, you dirty rats !

I've always found it hilarious that in 1930's Hollywood musicals about Broadway shows, all the male parts were played by actors who looked and talked like leftovers from bad gangster movies.

Frank McHugh as a choreographer. Wonderful casting !

I hear they are going to remake '42nd Street' starring Sylvester Stallone as the dance director (dance, or I'll kick your ****).

Regards.

I agree. The similarities between a tyrannical male dance director in the 30's and a heartless mobster leader are uncanny...

I don't know about Sly and 42nd Street-seems like it could go one way or the other. I really would like to see the musical craze pop up again. Family entertainment is very essential these days with all of the garbage out there.

Anyone hear any word on the possibility about a remake of "Guys and Dolls" with Nicole Kidman?

"Anyone hear any word on the possibility about a remake of "Guys and Dolls" with Nicole Kidman?"

I've heard that she's had discussions with Vin Diesel about remaking Guys and Dolls. According to the gossip, they're both interested, but I don't believe anything's been announce...