Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What the name of this Spencer Tracy movie?

mediawatch1

Yeah so this a black/white movie which has Spencer Tracy in it. At the start of the movie he is taking a dead body to somewhere and meets up with Boon(?) and they head to St. Louis. They are looking for Boon`s uncle and find him in jail. Then they embark an a journey to the tribe of the Blackfoot with an Indian girl on board a French ship. Does anyone know what the name of this movie is? Anyone?

To me pally antarctexile or alix1929 They should have referred your question to me on this, or any *TRACY/ *CAGNEY/ *SINATRA & Natalie Wood bits!?

Matter of fact *"The Great: SPENCER TRACY"-(1900-67) Is my all-time #1 IDOL! & I also am in contact with remaining members of the legendary powerhouse of an actors' family-(they have own site) But one thing, when you say Boone. Whom are you speaking of & I'll let you know soon as you contact me. This may be one of the films he did while spending his 1st 5 miserable years in Hollywood under contract to then just Fox Studios>20th Century was not added until 1935. The yr. he went to M-G-M for 21years. Just drop me a line at: spencer64@ij.net & let me know?

I haven't heard of this particular movie but I'm sure it's NOT Cass Timberlane, as that plot involves Spencer Tracey as a small town judge who marries a very young, very beautiful Lana Turner.

Think i figured this flick out? & It's not *"The Great: SPENCER TRACY" at all? I think, given the plot,etc It's the 1952 film: "The Big Sky" Starring: Kirk Douglas & the OSCAR nominated for-it Arthur Hunnicutt. Whom I think played a grizzled guy named Boone. Howard Hawks helmed that Adventure. It's kind of an Adventure/Western. Let me know if I hit-it???