Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spy Spaghetti

Guest Loures, Virginia

Guest Loures, Virginia

I'm looking for a title (as well the director and main actors) of a movie exhibit in TCM back in April. It was described as a Spaghetti Spy movie from the 60's, I think 66 or 68. It has a awesome opening (both music and images), and very psychedelic. I want to buy the sound track and see the movie again. Thanks. Virginia G.

Guest Loures, Virginia

I'm looking for a title (as well the director and main actors) of a movie exhibit in TCM back in April. It was described as a Spaghetti Spy movie from the 60's, I think 66 or 68. It has a awesome opening (both music and images), and very psychedelic. I want to buy the sound track and see the movie again. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest Hammonds, Roger

Hi, Virginia. The only spaghetti spy film I can think of that TCM has shown in a long time is MATCHLESS (1967). It was directed by Alberto Lattuada and stars Patrick O'Neal, Ira Furstenberg, Donald Pleassence, Nicoletta Machiavelli and Henry Silva (as the bad guy, naturally). The musical score is credited to Ennio Morricone, Gino Marinuzzi, Jr & Piero Piccioni but the only music to get released are the Morricone themes. There was a vinyl LP (limited numbered edition of 500) released back in the 80s and there is an Italian CD called Stroboscopica which has two themes on it. Hope this is of some help. If you have any further questions, feel free to e-mail me.