Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The first actor/actress that comes to mind..

7 hours ago, Herman Bricks said:

Next:

HB, just a heads-up that your post still lacks a prompt (unless you were looking specifically for actors + actresses who remind you of a blank space...which I guess could be a thing)  🙂 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Fausterlitz said:

HB, just a heads-up that your post still lacks a prompt (unless you were looking specifically for actors + actresses who remind you of a blank space...which I guess could be a thing)  🙂 

Not a very good thing 🙂.  No, I was trying to remind chaya bat woof woof to add a prompt (Robert Duvall was a worthy answer)

• Thanks 1

Mo Rocca  (has some acting credits but also is a panelist on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, has a podcast Mobituaries, is the host of Innovation Nation.  I think he should get a shot at guest hosting, at least.)

Next:  contestant or participant on a game show

I'm answering the question above about flies a plane

The Paul Newman thing was from yesterday (sometimes this board confuses me).

In the movies, Spencer Tracy in A Guy Named Joe; I think Clark Gable flew airplanes during WWII.

Next:  Would make a good guest host on Jeopardy (you can nominate yourself)

Mo Rocca  (has some acting credits but also is a panelist on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, has a podcast Mobituaries, is the host of Innovation Nation.  I think he really should get a shot at guest hosting Jeopardy.)

Next:  boy or girl next door