Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The first actor/actress that comes to mind..

Rin Tin Tin -- I won't be happy until he's either SotM or at least featured in SutS.

Next: back to our regularly scheduled clue: 

2 hours ago, Peebs said:

Next:  person you'd pick for TCM's Summer Under the Stars

(Thanks for indulging me.)

• Like 1

Cary Grant (even though his character is such a raging jerk in the first half of Notorious)

Next:  an actor or actress who should have quit ten years or more before they did

• Like 2

Well, MAE WEST *had* quit movies for 27 years or so . . . but then came back for MYRA BRECKINRIDGE (1970) and SEXTETTE (1978).  I'm thinkin' she shoulda stayed retired instead of featuring in those two movies!

• Like 1

Dis is not an optical delusion. I can indemnify that one Mr. Leo Gorcey (Slip Mahoney to the less unenlightened amongst youse) was the benefracture of five marriages.

See the source image

next: someone known to enjoy a beverage, or two, or three...

• Like 3

JACKIE GLEASON (1916-87) was known to imbibe several spirited beverages at one time during a sitting.

VICTOR BUONO (1938-82) never married in response to query above.

Next:  Actor or actress who seriously sabotaged their career with bad movie choices (i.e.  either turning down good roles -OR- taking too many roles in bad movies).  No one makes perfect choices in terms of what roles to take or pass up -- I'm referring to someone who REALLY screwed themselves over.

• Thanks 1