Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The first actor/actress that comes to mind..

Holy cow.....I'm not willing to do that to any actor I can think of! I'd get Industrial Light & Magic to CGI it, as they were the first to do human skin.

Next: played an understanding boss

The first thing that comes to mind is actually 2 actors who were getting substantial parts in big studio movies -- yes, they were 'character actors' but they were still gaining ground at the time they died:

WILSON, Trey (1948-1989).  Aged 40.  Died January 16, 1989 -- 5 days before his 41st birthday.  Was about to start filming MILLER'S CROSSING . . . and then it was over.  He appeared in one 'big' movie after another after throwing Pat Benatar out of the house!   An arterial vascular malformation led to a cerebral hemorrhage and he never stood a chance after complaining of a headache at home in NYC. 

WALSH, J.T. (1943-1998).  Aged 54.  Died while on vacation at a health retreat on Feb. 27, 1998. →  Just the year before he had received 2nd billing in the big Paramount studio movie BREAKDOWN (1997) with Kurt Russell.  At the time of his death he still had a few movies 'in-the-can' but as-yet unreleased.    

Shoulda, coulda, woulda . . . but didn't. 

Next:  Notable actress who appeared in a number of made-for-television movies.

• Like 1