Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The first actor/actress that comes to mind..

12 hours ago, laffite said:

Peaky Blinders

I've never watched a single episode of PEAKY BLINDERS even as I've heard nothing but great things about it. I do see Sam Neill is in it. But, it's not a movie. I wonder why he doesn't get juicier parts in movies. Getting too old? He doesn't want to play supporting roles? He strikes me sort of like a Michael Caine kind of actor. Caine accepted a lot of supporting roles later on and has been in a lot top notch stuff. Donald Sutherland is another. But not Neill, who I think holds his own with them on the big screen.

As for your chronic screen chewer, I'll go with Peter Sellers. 

Next:  Big Hair (male)

• Like 1

KARL MALDEN  (((eats))) the scenery in "Parrish" (1961).   He takes out a knife and a fork and goes to town!  Perhaps the director wanted a contrast between the low-key lead portrayal by Troy Donahue?  I dunno.  Karl was capable of playing it 'normal' → see his portrayal of "Gen. Omar N. Bradley" in PATTON (1970) . . . but he's feasting on the scenery in "Parrish"! 

Next:  OPEN