Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Michael Avenetti, Stormy Daniels attorney, now says he has "credible" information from one or more sources regarding Kavanaugh's misbehavior.

Whether any of these allegations are factual, it is time to call in the FBI for a very thorough investigation of all allegations.

AxiosVerified account @axios

Brett Kavanaugh: "No president has ever consulted more widely or talked to more people from more backgrounds to seek input for a Supreme Court nomination."

Lawrence O'DonnellVerified account @Lawrence

The first words Brett Kavanaugh spoke as a Supreme Court nominee were a LIE.

---------------------------------------------------------

Timothy Kenison ? #ProtectMueller @TimothyKenison 8h8 hours ago

Trump spoke with one person, retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy, and nominated Brett Kavanaugh. #StopKavanaugh #IStandWithChristineBlaseyFord

•  

And Kennedy had his pick ready when he suddenly announced he was hanging up his robes creating this convenient opening.

•  

There is much deeper corruption to see light, concerning this entire farce of the Kennedy/Kavanaugh transition. These revelations will be the next best-sellers.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The Daily Edge @TheDailyEdge

Should Anthony Kennedy be called to testify?

Was his resignation part of a #PayToPlay deal with Deutsche Bank?

--------------------------------------------------

The suspicious business relationship between Trump and Justice Kennedy’s son

.....the Trump family’s relationship with Justice Kennedy’s family goes beyond friendship. As The New York Times detailed in a recent article about “the White House’s quiet campaign to create a Supreme Court opening,” Justin Kennedy — who spent more than a decade working in a senior role at Deutsche Bank — may been more responsible than anyone else for saving the Trump family’s business during the darkest days of the Great Recession: ....

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-justin-anthony-kennedy-deutsche-bank-scotus-4ba95e7ce0be/

Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson Jul 10

5/ The other problem: Kennedy's son was Trump's *banker*. He worked at Deutsche Bank,

loaning Trump lots of money before—possibly as—

Deutsche Bank began to be investigated for laundering Russian money

and Russia stood accused of interfering in the US election (from June 2016 on).

So process this: Trump's 20-person SCOTUS list was critical to his victory;

he knew personally the man that list would be used to replace;

he couldn't discuss how he knew that man, as it'd lead to pre-election stories involving questionable loans, Russia, and money laundering.

Kennedy gave Trump a list of 5 names—*none of whom were on the list Trump promised voters he'd select Justices from*

—and apparently said he'd only retire if Trump nominated someone on the list. As Trump's original list was political, Kennedy's demands were likewise political

15/ What Justice Kennedy was doing was inserting himself directly into a hot-button political issue that had been at the center of Trump's presidential campaign—and he was doing so as part of a negotiation both he and the White House were keeping a secret from American voters.......

What explains this *bizarre* behavior? These risky lies? Violating a core campaign promise? Exposing Kennedy to accusations of unethical conduct?

It's simple: Brett Kavanaugh had written in 2009 that a president should be exempt from *civil suits and criminal investigations*.

We know from major-media reports that Team Trump was focused on Kavanaugh's 2009 article in the Minnesota Law Review.

And we know from his personal and political history that

Trump actually doesn't care about abortions—he cares about not being impeached or indicted in office.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

avenatti is a slime and a brazen opportunist. he is failing with stormy daniels so now he is seeking to interjext himself into the Kavanaugh scotus controversy (after failing so miserably to interject himself into stormy)

:lol:

But the real question is did Donny fail to interject himself into Stormy?  I guess we'll have to read the book.

HERE LIES THE SEAT OF DESPERATION...
so now we have this 3rd allegation by one julie swetnick brought to us by that slime michael avenatti who has failed to scuddle tomorrow's hearing oh my. if you can believe this avenatti and his women want us to believe that 36 years ago at prep school these two wild & crazy guys, brett kavanaugh and mike judge, were routinely engaging in gang rape festivities (with a long waiting line of customers) every friday nite and weekends (when else?) poor king to their heart's delight numerous hapless young women and getting away with it for like two years. 
so senator lindsey graham asks the question. so for two years numerous porked babes and their enraged relatives failed to contact the proper authorities, neither police or school administrators. hordes of young women kept their private pain to themselves?
and as judge kavanaugh's lawyer beth wilkinson as asked. none of this porked victims EVER GAVE A THOUGHT to all brett & mike's future victims???
you're on your own, girls, we've already had ours.

:D

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

HERE LIES THE SEAT OF DESPERATION...
so now we have this 3rd allegation by one julie swetnick brought to us by that slime michael avenatti who has failed to scuddle tomorrow's hearing oh my. if you can believe this avenatti and his women want us to believe that 36 years ago at prep school these two wild & crazy guys, brett kavanaugh and mike judge, were routinely engaging in gang rape festivities (with a long waiting line of customers) every friday nite and weekends (when else?) poor king to their heart's delight numerous hapless young women and getting away with it for like two years. 
so senator lindsey graham asks the question. so for two years numerous porked babes and their enraged relatives failed to contact the proper authorities, neither police or school administrators. hordes of young women kept their private pain to themselves?
and as judge kavanaugh's lawyer beth wilkinson as asked. none of this porked victims EVER GAVE A THOUGHT to all brett & mike's future victims???
you're on your own, girls, we've already had ours.

:D

This exposes several Kavanaugh lies under oath.  THAT is what this is about.

Regardless of the actual situation between Kavanaugh and his so far three accusers, there is a much, much larger issue.  One that both the Republican Party and the Federalist Society should have realized.

Kavanaaugh was raised as a privileged, wealthy child who became a wealthy, privileged adult.  He was raised, indoctrinated and to some extent educated to exist in a position of superiority to 95% of the American public.  That alone disqualifies him from serving on the Supreme Court.

The proving factor for his disqualification is the well documented and his own self-reported activities in high school and college.  There are probably others post-college.  Others may have come from wealthy, privileged backgrounds, but they did not have the record that Kavanaugh has.

Once again, this is a 30+ year appointment to the US Supreme Court.  There is no impeachment and conviction in the future.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, TheCid said:

So, you are saying they are all liars?

I believe Howley was sarcastically rebutting the Republican talking point that if Kavanaugh had committed several assaults over his lifetime, that some of the accusers would have reported the crimes at the time. He was using the gymnast story to illustrate that yes, even when the victims number in the dozens or more, some or all of them don't report it at the time.

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

I believe Howley was sarcastically rebutting the Republican talking point that if Kavanaugh had committed several assaults over his lifetime, that some of the accusers would have reported the crimes at the time. He was using the gymnast story to illustrate that yes, even when the victims number in the dozens or more, some or all of them don't report it at the time.

Thanks.  Not familiar with Howley, so I took the post at face value as posted here.  One of my weaknesses is that I do not know 75-85% of the people who are repeated here.  Nor do I have time to click on the sites for more information.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:20 PM, Vautrin said:

Find a slimy, brazen opportunist to catch a slimy, brazen opportunist. 

Yes, in my younger years, if I had seen Trump, Kavanaugh, or Avenatti walking toward me on a lonely stretch of road, I would have crossed that street and gripped my mace firmly in my right hand until they had passed.

Senator let me, Brett "the Magnificent" Kavanaugh IV, straighten out one misconception

that has arisen during the course of this hearing. It concerns the word ralph. Some of

you scummy Democrats have taken it as a synonym for throwing up or, pardon my

language, puking. Sir, let me make this clear. Ralph was an African-American orphan

from a poor section of Baltimore who my friends and I "adopted." We took him to

ballgames and let him wash our cars and provided other important life lessons. That

you would use his name in this manner shows that you have no respect for the

problems of black Americans like I, "the Magnificent" do. 

• Like 1

One of my Senators, Thom Tillis, being his usual conspiracy mongering

asholic self.

Teddy, Mr. Sensitive, Cruz is extemeley dismayed by the tears of the poor

Kavanaugh family. Give 'em an extra thick hanky, scumbag.

Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 17m17 minutes ago

One of CNN's top stories includes this STUNNING line:

"The sharply political tinge of his statement—railing against Democrats' tactics and accusing them of executing 'revenge on behalf of the Clintons'

—gave Trump confidence an eventual Justice Kavanaugh would RULE IN HIS FAVOR."

;)  :(

• Thanks 1

What the Kavanaugh Scandal Says About America

",..... the man is a liar. He’s a liar! He’s lied about his knowledge of torture and surveillance while working in the Bush White House.

He’s lied about what he did with stolen Democratic Party memos.

He’s lied about his position on abortion on Roe v. Wade.

In fact, he lied the very first time he was unveiled to the nation by President Trump at the White House on July 9. ...

..... this is now, forgive me, a trainwreck. This is a complete catastrophe for the Republicans — not just in terms of the electoral impact of being so anti-women and so pro-sexual assault, but also in terms of the process and what the Democrats are willing to do to try and stop them. ....

, he seems sort of genuinely surprised that the people he has encountered through his, you know, climb to these heights of power continue to exist as human beings, despite his having, you know, no longer having any use for them — 

he is an absolute hack. I mean, Ryan can speak on this better than me, but, I mean he is just the essence of a partisan hack who will take diametrically opposite legal positions depending on whether there’s a Republican or a Democrat in power, right?

MH: Which makes him a perfect Republican nominee.

.....It’s not about getting an honorable person on the Court; it’s not even about protecting your school friends. It’s about keeping that conservative majority before the Democrats get in. They stole the seat from Obama for Gorsuch and now they don’t want to let this seat go because this is their moment to change United States for 40, 50, 60, 70 years.

It’s a momentous, lifetime appointment — I find that bizarre as well. I’m from a country that doesn’t have lifetime appointments on the Supreme Court, nor is Naomi. Most Western democracies don’t have this bizarre supreme court system, Ryan, that you do where you put someone on, and that’s it. They’re virtually untouchable.

RG: Which makes it entirely rational to say, “I would rather have an axe murderer who’s going to vote my way —”

MH: For 40 years.....

Every action has an equal opposite reaction; that hasn’t been the case in U.S. politics. The Republicans have been able to do some crazy **** without any kind of equal opposite reaction from the Democrats, from the Left, from social movements. I do hope this Kavanaugh

**** show provokes — emboldens — activists on the Left to do that...

https://theintercept.com/2018/09/26/what-this-kavanaugh-scandal-says-about-america/

<_<

• Thanks 2