Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your favorite movies - animated gifs

Paulll

tumblr_lyoyo21HKx1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

Reflections in a Golden Eye, 1967.

(A strange film, but kept me interested. Also, Elizabeth Taylor is ranking higher and higher on my list of favorite actresses).

tumblr_madec1bA0e1qkg5u5o1_500.gif

I LOVE Gone With the Wind, 1939. It is my favorite film of all time. But I posted another gif to this film because, and I'm breaking the one gif rule this one time to post this:

tumblr_lt2zn5e1z11qhdvf5o3_r1_250.gif

While it is not a film, I die LAUGHING hysterically every time I see it. You've got to LOVE Carol Burnett!!!

my-fair-lady-o.gif

MY FAIR LADY (1964) 

Jeremy Brett can be seen in this as Freddie.  He could sing and had a beautiful voice only to find out that his songs had already been recorded.  He was totally smitten with Audrey Hepburn.

But the movie took so long to film that he had to turn down lots of work.

Brett is my favourite Sherlock Holmes, by the way.

tumblr_m3b058x8631qahznko1_500.gif

Ten Little Indians, 1965. Great movie! I'm trying to find animated gifs for Evil Under the Sun, and Death on the Nile as well; having no such luck.

My favourite version is the original with Huston, Howard, and Fitzgerald.

My favourite version is the original with Huston, Howard, and Fitzgerald.

I've never seen that version. I've also never seen the 70s version, "And Then There Were None".

I'll have to check out the others sometime.

tumblr_ma75n08MlG1qlt9tyo1_r1_500.gif

I already mentioned Cinderella, so I'll post my second favorite Disney film, Beauty and the Beast, 1991. I have seen both Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast through Broadway Across America Boston, and loved both productions as well!!

Archived