Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spence

WHO ELSE WAS ABLE TO GET TCM TRIVIA GAME "SCENE-IT?"

Years back, around 2004 or so, a great lady pal 0'mine got me the TCM trivia, dvd & board game: "Scene-It?"

Does anyone even know about this game, it now expanded to many other entertainment & possibly now even sports arena's.  I know there was also a huge "Seinfeld" edition, my ma' got that one me as well

& of course there's also a version of "Scene-It?' for mainly modern era movies.

However, I'm a bona-fide "cinephile" & especially of "Hollywoods Glorious Golden Age & Studio-System" circa: 1925 to 1960, when the studios aka: "Dream Factories"' really started folding. There was of course the top 5: M-G-M, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, Paramount, RKO Radio-(the latter 2 shared the same lot) & what was dubbed the little 3: Universal-(the oldest still working studio, est: 1909-), Columbia-(dubbed during that era as: "Germ of the 0cean" & "Poverty Row") & United Artists-(actually & for the most pt only a releasing agency, started by: *Chaplin, *Pickford, Fairbanks, sr. & DW Griffith)

For some reason they never include: Disney's though? & during that era, the top (5) had to answer to New York, by releasing at least (52) pix a year & the little (3) at least (30)

So, I wondered (2) things-(wanted to ask this since 04/05) when I got it, about this, to true fellow buffs since then & when I have, nobody else seems to know what I'm asking, or even talking about?

But TCM's version of "Scene-It?" also comes with these tremendous little pieces of "pewter" collectibles, that you use for the board game section: "Kane" "Kong" piano from *"Casablanca" Dorothy's shoes" & another. It even came w/a large "mouse pad" & other stuff.

So, please let me & us know if you heard, or have this dvd trivia game?

THANX