Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Another help request...It's drivin me nuts!

B24

The movie is about a woman who stows away on a train, and runs into a man...but she pretends to be a young girl to stay....the man is a Colonel of a boy's military camp, and he takes her with him. She falls in love with him, but he is engaged to another lady. She stays in the house with the fiancee and her daughter, and she is found out by the daughter, who helps her try to sabatoge the engagement. She is eventually found out by the fiancee, she is forced to tell the truth and moves home. The ending is her pretending to be her mother when the Colnel comes to her house. Then the Colonel is at the train station, and she goes to him there. It's a black and white movie. Any hints are appreciated...thanks!

Before you go totally around the bend, go to the Movie Database above and check out the plot synopsis for "The Major and the Minor" with Ray Milland and Ginger Rogers.

Welcome to you from all of us here...we do what we can to prevent [or sometimes promote, depending on whom you ask] insanity here.

Thank you guys sooooo much! I saw that movie when I was younger, and I couldn't for the life of me remember it until I saw it on TCM about a month ago. I caught the very end of it, too! :( Thanks again, I appreciate it!

• 1 month later...

Archived