Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cannot add photo to actor's TCMDb page

Kid Dabb

I attempted to add a (small, 18.9 KB) studio portrait to Susan Peters' page and it just sat there forever "loading"  - stuck in an endless loop. I waited 10 minutes.. two times.

cUMZsVn.jpg

The bar to add the file will only accept resident images from my computer via browse - not URLs from online sources. When it accepts the resident file, the above window opens and goes into a "forever" loop.

As a test, I tried adding text to her Filmography. This apparently worked because a confirmation screen appeared telling me I would receive an email from TCM relating to this. No email received yet, and my addition has not appeared on her page. I realize my submissions may need to be reviewed so I'll give that some time.

Anything you can do to correct the image upload difficulty would be appreciated. There are so many of these pages which have no photo of their subject.

As a test, I tried adding text to her Filmography. This apparently worked because a confirmation screen appeared telling me I would receive an email from TCM relating to this. No email received yet, and my addition has not appeared on her page. I realize my submissions may need to be reviewed so I'll give that some time.

The above test failed to produce results. Ms. Peters' TCMb Filmography does not reflect my addition, neither have I received the confirmation email. I reckon it's broke.. I reckon..

Perhaps this is somehow connected to the scheduling email reminders which haven't been working for quite awhile now.. dunno.

Archived