Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jaragon

Classic Films with a Gay Twist

The Skulls (2000)

Gay college student Lucas McNamara (Joshua Jackson) belongs to an elite secret society called The Skulls, and he believes its leader (Paul Walker) murdered his lover (James Van Der Beek).

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 9:18 AM, jinsinna13 said:

The Skulls (2000)

Gay college student Lucas McNamara (Joshua Jackson) belongs to an elite secret society called The Skulls, and he believes its leader (Paul Walker) murdered his lover (James Van Der Beek).

Paul Walker looks gorgeous in this film which is filled with homoerotic tension...

Secret Admirer (1985)

A pregnant teen (C. Thomas Howell) gets a love letter from a secret admirer and believes the love letter is from either the captain of the football team (William Zabka) or his longtime crush (Ralph Macchio).

I wish they actually made this movie. 😉

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, jinsinna13 said:

Secret Admirer (1985)

A pregnant teen (C. Thomas Howell) gets a love letter from a secret admirer and believes the love letter is from either the captain of the football team (William Zabka) or his longtime crush (Ralph Macchio).

I wish they actually made this movie. 😉

And how did C Thomas Howell get pregnant was it a miracle or aliens?!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jaragon said:

And how did C Thomas Howell get pregnant was it a miracle or aliens?!

Well, I'm guessing it probably happens when C. Thomas Howell first reads the love letter, and he doesn't realize it until a few months later. I'm guessing it was a miracle.

Jaragon, I'm sorry if I confused you in any way. Sometimes, when I post in this thread, I put my own spin on what I think should've happened in those movies. This was one of those times.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jinsinna13 said:

Well, I'm guessing it probably happens when C. Thomas Howell first reads the love letter, and he doesn't realize it until a few months later. I'm guessing it was a miracle.

Jaragon, I'm sorry if I confused you in any way. Sometimes, when I post in this thread, I put my own spin on what I think should've happened in those movies. This was one of those times.

Oh I was just kidding and I do like how you spin these gay twist so please keep doing them

• Like 1