Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I agree with this,  but maybe there were other reasons Hillary didn't select Bernie such as she knew about the stunts her DNC girlfriends had performed on her behalf and she didn't wish to have Bernie that close to her.

Either way, as we have said since the election, Hillary barely lost those key battleground states so all it would have taken is a minor tweak or two and she would be President.   Having Bernie as V.P. is one but also visiting battleground states, like Wisconsin, that she also felt were 'all wrapped up',  is another (and of course the Comey letter and the deplorables comment, and the leaks about her corporate speaking,  etc.....   

She - and her mainstream media - thought she had it in the bag and she so totally blew it because of that complacency.

The presidential election of 2016 is one of the most joyous ever because of that. I've never enjoyed any election night more this last one.

Just absolutely delicious.

Elizabeth Warren Jumps on Board Bernie Sanders’s “Medicare for All” Bill-

"Elizabeth Warren on Thursday announced her support for an upcoming bill from Vermont’s independent Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Sanders said in March that he would follow through on his long-held support for single-payer insurance by introducing a bill extending Medicare-like coverage to achieve universal health care. The bill, which is still being crafted, is due to be unveiled Wednesday

Warren, a Democratic senator from Massachusetts, shared the news with her supporters in an email that began, “I’m co-sponsoring Bernie’s Medicare-for-All bill.”

Warren follows California Sen. Kamala Harris, who recently backed the Sanders bill.....

https://theintercept.com/2017/09/07/elizabeth-warren-jumps-on-board-bernie-sanders-medicare-for-all-bill/

• Like 1

What isn't a good thing for the Dem party is Hillary complaining that Sanders happened to point out to Dems during the primary all the money Hillary was getting from corporations.     Why is Hillary complaining about that and just not owning it? 

The reason is Hillary cares way more about herself than she cares about the future of the Dem party.  

Dems needs Sanders supporters and their 'brand' of politics if they wish to make gains in 2018 and 2020.

:lol:

The OnionVerified account @TheOnion 3h3 hours ago

Clinton Already Working On Follow-Up Book Casting Blame For Failures Of First http://trib.al/NRBiHiX 

DJJMtTdXkAAth7V.jpg

Clinton Already Working On Follow-Up Book Casting Blame For Failures Of First http://trib.al/NRBiHiX 

Looks like Hillary is going down the same path as Gingrich after he was booted from Congress,  or Palin, after her dismal showing during the 2008 campaign;  writing books that only their loyalist will be interested in and purchase.  

I understand the desire to make money but in the case of Clinton it smells more like settling scores. 

PS:  I notice now that the story was satire,  but that doesn't really impact what I said here since I expect Hillary will write and release more books.   She should follow the lead of Bill O'Reilly's,  'Killing' series.   

:lol:

The OnionVerified account @TheOnion 3h3 hours ago

DJJMtTdXkAAth7V.jpg

"....a follow-up book casting blame for the failures of her previous memoir What Happened. “From my agent negotiating that underwhelming deal with Simon & Schuster, to the graphic designer’s lackluster cover art, to my so-called supporters who couldn’t be bothered to drop $17.99 for the hardcover copy—everyone had a hand in undermining my last book’s success,”...

http://www.theonion.com/article/clinton-already-working-follow-book-casting-blame--56870?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

Hey, it's The Onion!

;)

CHAPPAQUA, NY—Saying it would provide a candid account of her experiences writing an unsuccessful tell-all, sources confirmed Thursday that Hillary Clinton is already working on a follow-up book casting blame for the failures of her previous memoir What Happened. “From my agent negotiating that underwhelming deal with Simon & Schuster, to the graphic designer’s lackluster cover art, to my so-called supporters who couldn’t be bothered to drop $17.99 for the hardcover copy—everyone had a hand in undermining my last book’s success,” reads a passage from the introduction to Clinton’s What Also Happened, which repeatedly decries her prior book’s “indecipherable” font and dedicates an entire chapter to lashing out at her copy editor for making her look like “an idiot third-grader.” “I’ll never forget how Amazon buried me and how Barnes & Noble completely sabotaged me by displaying my book way in the back in that no man’s land by the CDs. Frankly, it’s obvious I got screwed on all sides.” Accusing them of stealing her spotlight, the book reportedly concludes with a long list of every other celebrity who published a memoir in the past year

"No one else had that agenda"?????

Uh,  what about Trump supporters?      Clearly a Trump supporter could log on using a fake user name and make 'never Hillary' comments. 

As for meddling;  How about the Canadians on this website?    If posting something negative about a candidate is 'meddling' then they clearly did that at this forum.   

"No one else had that agenda"?????

Uh,  what about Trump supporters?      Clearly a Trump supporter could log on using a fake user name and make 'never Hillary' comments. 

As for meddling;  How about the Canadians on this website?    If posting something negative about a candidate is 'meddling' then they clearly did that at this forum.   

That "meddling" as you call it was done openly.  They were just opinions.  Not clandestine fake news. :D

That "meddling" as you call it was done openly.  They were just opinions.  Not clandestine fake news. :D

My post was mocking the OP for claiming that providing an opinion was 'meddling".   I don't view foreigners providing opinions as meddling.     Now if these foreigners were actual employees of a foreign government that would cross a line.

As for clandestine;  Well you're not Bogie or Larry Fine.      :lol:

Oh - and I suppose Americans didn't call attention to how fat her *** is.

CHAPPAQUA, NY—Saying it would provide a candid account of her experiences writing an unsuccessful tell-all, sources confirmed Thursday that Hillary Clinton is already working on a follow-up book casting blame for the failures of her previous memoir What Happened. “From my agent negotiating that underwhelming deal with Simon & Schuster, to the graphic designer’s lackluster cover art, to my so-called supporters who couldn’t be bothered to drop $17.99 for the hardcover copy—everyone had a hand in undermining my last book’s success,” reads a passage from the introduction to Clinton’s What Also Happened, which repeatedly decries her prior book’s “indecipherable” font and dedicates an entire chapter to lashing out at her copy editor for making her look like “an idiot third-grader.” “I’ll never forget how Amazon buried me and how Barnes & Noble completely sabotaged me by displaying my book way in the back in that no man’s land by the CDs. Frankly, it’s obvious I got screwed on all sides.” Accusing them of stealing her spotlight, the book reportedly concludes with a long list of every other celebrity who published a memoir in the past year

Geez......just a SATIRE article from THE ONION

;)

I can't help but think that some of these democrats who are suddenly saying they'll support it are only doing so because they know it won't pass. It is a Republican government, after all.

It may be their sneaky way of having their cake and eating it too - useful for their futures with progressives who'll be fooled by this "show" of support.

I'm looking at you particularly hard, Kamala Harris.