Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funniest (Intentionally or not) Movie Line of the Week.

lydecker

For me, it is from Phantom Lady when a not-too-bad B thriller veers wildly off course in the last 10 minutes and Ella Raines' character screams at Franchot Tone:  "You're mad, mad, mad, mad."  Clearly it is much worse to be told you are "mad" four times than once or twice.

Lydecker

• Like 1

For me, it is from Phantom Lady when a not-too-bad B thriller veers wildly off course in the last 10 minutes and Ella Raines' character screams at Franchot Tone:  "You're mad, mad, mad, mad."  Clearly it is much worse to be told you are "mad" four times than once or twice.

Lydecker

Yeah, and probably what Stanley Kramer might have thought would be funny when he'd use the very same word four times in the title of his '63 movie starring that all-star cast of comedians.

• Like 3

Great topic.

For films I've seen this past week:

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S: intentional

'I don't think you're any fou-er than anyone else.'

?unintentional?

What is *not* said after George Peppard reads the telegram of Fred's death to Holly's Brazilian man:

Peppard reads out the telegram word for word including "Your husband and children."

The Brazilian never says "She's married and has children?"

Yeah, and probably what Stanley Kramer might have thought would be funny when he'd use the very same word four times in the title of his '63 movie starring that all-star cast of comedians.

Stanley Kramer channeling Ella Raines.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings