Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who remembers "The Abbott & Costello Show?"

spence

I think a few have touched on this, the short-lived tv show "The Abbott & Costello Show" (l952-54)

Who remembers this marvelous little show?

It also starred Sidney Fields-(one of the duo's vaudeville people)

Even the obnoxious Joe Besser appeared on it once in awhile :wub:  :angry:  

But, it's rarely on thesedays, anywhere?  It always used to be on, somewhere on cable, but not anymore

(P.S. & didn't TCM itself, have it on awhile ago?)

I think a few have touched on this, the short-lived tv show "The Abbott & Costello Show" (l952-54)

Who remembers this marvelous little show?

It also starred Sidney Fields-(one of the duo's vaudeville people)

Even the obnoxious Joe Besser appeared on it once in awhile :wub:  :angry:  

But, it's rarely on thesedays, anywhere?  It always used to be on, somewhere on cable, but not anymore

(P.S. & didn't TCM itself, have it on awhile ago?)

The Decades channel showed nothing but episodes of this show, all weekend, a couple weeks ago.

I think many cable providers carry it.  I have WOW for cable and it's on channel 134 on theirs.

My brothers in law all have comcast and get it too.  Don't know the channel number there though....

Yeah, in the late '50's and into some of the early '60's, we used to catch the show on Saturday afternoons.  Sunday afternoons it was the old AMOS 'N' ANDY TV show.  I couldn't really tell you if both were shown in syndication or not as at the time, I really didn't know anything about that, nor would I have given a sh!t.  I just enjoyed the show!

Sepiatone

I

Where & what cable company has "The Decades Channel?"

THANK YOU

I have Comcast, which added it several months ago. Many people on these boards get it. "The Doris Day Show", which was shown wall-to-wall two weekends ago, was heavily discussed on these boards.

I love this show. Sidney Fields is really such an unsung comedy genius. Love how he shows up as so many different characters. And his interactions with Lou are so funny. I have the dvd collection.

A show about nothing, much like Seinfeld who is a huge fan of the show. Costanza is Louis.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings