Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I remember Kyle Kersten on these boards...

spence

Just saw entire item at the heading of these "message boards" & R. 0sborne deicating this month

to a former TCM-ITE on here by name of Kyle Kersten (aka: hlydwdjk)  who also recalls him on here-(I only remember his handle & seeing it a lot on here, but what was it's meaning, for any that know?)

I never corresponded w/him, but he did a running topic "In Hollywood" what was it entirely about as well?

THANK YOU

Just saw entire item at the heading of these "message boards" & R. 0sborne deicating this month

to a former TCM-ITE on here by name of Kyle Kersten (aka: hlydwdjk)  who also recalls him on here-(I only remember his handle & seeing it a lot on here, but what was it's meaning, for any that know?)

I never corresponded w/him, but he did a running topic "In Hollywood" what was it entirely about as well?

THANK YOU

So RO knew Kyle very well? Just what exactly was the nature of Kyle's involvement with TCM and classic film? Izcutter, are you reading this?

I don't think Kyle & Robert knew each other prior to Kyle being a Guest Programmer during the 10th anniversary when they had him, Lzcutter, Cinemaven, MissGoddess and a few others here from the message boards. I think he did attend the first two Film Festivals before he died.

If I'm remembering correctly he was a bartender in LA.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings