Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why no more games on TCM's website???

spence

I miss not only the trivia game, but some of the odd drama attached to the daily "best score" rankings.

The #1 champ EVERY DAY for, like, years straight was someone who called themselves- I KID YOU NOT- BARBARA CARRERA FAN.

I'm going to let the weirdness of that sink in.

And then for a while someone named Y U HAVE 2 CHEAT? would run neck and neck with BCF.

Barbara Carrera has a fan? And someone with some killer reflexes and extensive knowledge of classic film esoterica at that. (they asked some HARD questions about some OBSCURE stuff!)

• Like 2

I miss not only the trivia game, but some of the odd drama attached to the daily "best score" rankings.

The #1 champ EVERY DAY for, like, years straight was someone who called themselves- I KID YOU NOT- BARBARA CARRERA FAN.

I'm going to let the weirdness of that sink in.

And then for a while someone named Y U HAVE 2 CHEAT? would run neck and neck with BCF.

Barbara Carrera has a fan? And someone with some killer reflexes and extensive knowledge of classic film esoterica at that. (they asked some HARD questions about some OBSCURE stuff!)

Who is Barbara Carrera??

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings