Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you rather?!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Sidney Poitier's Sir Mark Thackeray. 

Next: Less of a would you question and more of a which in this circumstance. Which U.S. Coast (Atlantic or Pacific) have you seen featured in more films?

• 7 months later...

I give up.

But I'll say Pacific, since that is the best coast.

I don't have to name films, do I?

Next: Would you rather see Marie Dressler tell a joke ; or, Clark Gable do a softshoe?

I'd rather be in one of those screwball comedies with Cary Grant doing crazy things falling down in the mud or falling in the swimming pool or whatever. And then to get to work with all those fantastic old character actors and actresses like May Robson and Charlie Ruggles.

Next:

Would you rather be in a Shakespearean play with Laurence Olivier 

OR

In a slapstick comedy with the Marx Brothers??

• Like 1

No contest. I would be Yorick's skull if Olivier was in it.

Would you rather abstain watching a movie for a month or abstain from eating Twinkies for a year?

(I think I would like you in a screwball comedy, you sound like you would have a lot of fun)

• Thanks 1

I never ate Twinkies I ate Hostess chocolate cupcakes so I'm going to go ahead and substitute that if that's okay.

I think I have to go with the chocolate, chocolate anything. We can always watch the movie another time.:D

Next:

Would you rather be singing and dancing in the rain in a musical or

Be a love them and leave them tough guy detective in a Noir??

Absolutely okay. I prefer as well. Have you tried Mrs Freshley's Banana-flavored cupcakes? This is a second regarding cupcake brands but the banana thing is quite good. All the other flavors are crap. I'll leave the above for someone else, besides I'm still busy pub crawling with Raquel Welch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jilted again. Raquel left me for Cary Grant. I'm not going to watch any more of his movies.

It would be me to be in the musical but I'll try something new and go with the Noir. Maybe if I get tough enough I can find Cary and beat him up.

Would you rather play pick up sticks with Margaret O' Brien or Shirley Temple?

• Haha 1

As a tap dancer, you wouldn't have to ask me twice-- Shirley Temple. Maybe she could give me some of those Bojangles steps-- up and down the steps.

Next:

Would you rather swing on a tree in a Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan movie 

Or

Be at the top of the world in a Jimmy Cagney gangster film??

I'll swing on a tree so long as I'm not being hanged. Top of the World doesn't sound like it has a future.

Would you rather go to boot camp and have Marjorie Main as drill instructor or Wally Peepers?

• Haha 1

I think I have to go with Mr Peepers because Marjorie looks like she'd be one tough cookie.

Next:

If you were a Warner Brothers TV star, would you want to ride the steamboats and play poker like Bret Maverick

OR

Park cars on 77 Sunset Strip like Edd Kookie Byrnes??

I would play poker with Bret so I can hear him talk about what his Pappy told him.

Would you rather be a teacher on a staff with Sandy Dennis

or

on a lifeboat with Tyrone Power

30 minutes ago, laffite said:

I would play poker with Bret so I can hear him talk about what his Pappy told him.

Would you rather be a teacher on a staff with Sandy Dennis

or

on a lifeboat with Tyrone Power

Well, if you got to go oh, I can't think of a better person to go with than Ty Power.:P

Next:

Who would you want for an office boss:

"Perry Mason's" Raymond Burr

Or

"Hawaii Five-O's" Jack Lord??

I'm not a kiss-and-tell girl.

But if you want to change the subject to have a date with or a good night kiss with, then I would pay my own hard-earned money to have a date with Ty Power and trip the light fantastic.

If you had a beautiful, intelligent and inquisitive daughter, would you rather she married:

James Stewart

Or

Errol Flynn??