Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you rather?!

Paulll

No question, the villain! Heroes are boring to play.

next:   do a stunt jump off of a highrise onto an air mattress, or do a stunt drive off of a pier into frigid water?

An air mattress, because I cannot swim and I do not drive either.

Next:

Appear in a silent film with Keaton or Chaplin?

I imagine each and every wedding would be quite extravagant with both Elizabeth & Zsa Zsa, but I must choose Liz Taylor.

Next: Would you rather star in the films of the Golden Age (any genre: film noir, musical, comedy, drama, etc) or the films of the modern era (the past 15-20 years or so, again any genre?)

Golden Age DEFINITELY!!!! I would have loved to make friends with the actors and actresses of the golden age!

Next: Would you rather be in a film that is filming on location in the Swiss Alps or the Sahara Desert??

As long as I have an ample amount of sunscreen and water- the SAHARA DESERT for sure. I do not like snow at all, so due to the chance of the Swiss Alps more likely than not always having snow - that's a definite no.

Next: Would you rather helm a James Bond or Indiana Jones film?

*Sorry Paulll! We're responding pretty much at the same time to the same question. You could have left your Elizabeth Taylor answer. I didn't know she gave jewelry to her friends! Serious plus if attending her wedding! :)

• Like 1

Love the use of the famous quote as your reply Gipper! :)

And I'll have to go with Clark Gable due to his supposed sense of humor.

Next: Would you rather be in a car chase or chase on foot (in a film?)

Foot chase.  I might actually be able to get away.

Next:

Would you rather be in a play that ran for a long time or in a movie that took years to make but eventually was seen by the entire world?

A movie that took years to make and was eventually seen by the entire world.

Next: Would you rather be a filmmaker received well commercially or well critically?

Critically, because the movie would last past my lifetime and I might get more work out of it.

A Commercial success might be horrible like Dumb and Dumber.

Next:

Would you rather make a movie based upon a (famous) play or an original screenplay that you wrote yourself?

I'll have to go with original screenplay because with the amount of reboots and remakes, originality doesn't seem to be widely embraced within Hollywood at the moment.

Next: Would you rather be a member of the Corleone family or the Addams family?

Stage musical -- movie shoots are waaaaay boring

next:

If you could go back in time and fix a movie so that it was really good, would you rather try to fix REEFER MADNESS or THE MOLE PEOPLE?

Since I have neigbours who smoke pot and that makes me ill, I think I will "try" to fix The Mole People

Next:

Would you rather have Asta for a pet or Lassie for a pet?

I would least prefer to be trapped in the cellar because there is nowhere to go. At least in an attic I may be able to get through the roof....by destroying it.

Next:

Would you rather have to go to Walter Matthau as a dentist or Bob Hope as a dentist.

© 2022 Turner Classic Movies Inc. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings