Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you rather?!

Lol, hmm......

Jed Clampett (Buddy Ebsen), he was a loyal family man!

Next: Would you rather be related to "Mommie Dearest" Joan Crawford, or "Mommie Weirdest" Shirley MacLaine? 

Shirley...might be eccentric, but much more fun  :D

- be related to family in "Gentle Persuasion" or "Life with Father" ?

Did you mean to say "Friendly Persuasion?" I do not know of a  movie called Gentle Persuasion, although I think that is a song.

Just in case, I will say Life With Father, since I am a William Powell fan

Did you mean to say "Friendly Persuasion?" I do not know of a  movie called Gentle Persuasion, although I think that is a song.

Just in case, I will say Life With Father, since I am a William Powell fan

Don't forget to leave the next one...

I'd be Peter O'Toole in "THE LION IN WINTER" and star opposite Katherine Hepburn.

Next:

Would you rather be Jane Wyman in "BROTHER RAT" or Jane Wyman in "THE DOUGHGIRLS" ?

Definitely Jane Wyman in "The Doughgirls" - I'd love to meet Ann Sheridan, Eve Arden & Alexis Smith.

next:

Would you rather play Beatrice on stage in "Much Ado About Nothing" opposite Derek Jacobi or Mark Rylance playing Benedek?

Oh, I'd rather see Elizabeth as Maggie in "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof" (but I like Elizabeth period.)

next:

Would you rather converse with Ethel Merman or Mary Martin during the intermission of any Broadway show or play?

• Like 1

Def "Nick and Nora Charles" (William Powell and Myrna Loy)

Next:

Would you rather play football with Ronald Reagan in "Knute Rockne All-American" or baseball with Ronnie in "The Winning Team" ?

Only because I love baseball, I'd rather play baseball with Ronald Reagan in The Winning Team (and especially because Doris Day happens to be starring with him)

next:

Would you rather hear Harry James or Louis Armstrong play the trumpet?

Ira because he was a lyricist and I would like to talk to him about writing lyrics.

Next:

Would you rather meet Peter Graves or his older brother James Arness?

*edit* Graves took the name of his Grandmother's maiden name on his mother's side to avoid confusion)