Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you rather?!

I'd rather listen to Morgan Freeman's narration.

Next: Would you rather be stranded on "GIlligan's Island" with just "The SKipper" or "The Howells"?

the Skipper might have more ideas on island survival ;)

- be in a combat situation with Henry Fonda or John Wayne?

Two great voices and a toughie, but since I have to choose, I'd rather have my voice mail recording done by James Earl Jones.

Next:

Who would you rather have coaching you in a scene Charles Laughton or Laurence Olivier?

I'd rather George Reeves rescue me. I always watched "The Adventures of Superman" on TV and would dream of having George catch me in the air before falling.

Next:

Would you rather learn comedic timing from Cary Grant or William Powell?

I'd rather be directed by Lord Laurence Olivier

Next: Would you rather appear in a film with Marilyn Monroe (lateness to the set not withstanding) or Jane Russell (besides "GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES") ?

Stage acting is probably more fulfilling, that is if you're really good.

==

If you could live your life over again, would you rather be Clark Gable or Clark Kent ?

I'd rather be Clark Gable, so I could tell Vivien Leigh, "Frankly, My Dear I don't give a ...."

Next: Would you rather co-star with Dustin Hoffman in "TOOTSIE" or "ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN"?

I'd have to say tap dance with Fred Astaire, the toe shoes with Cyd Charisse would hurt.

In keeping with the "dance" theme.....

Next: Would you rather be dance partners with Rita Hayworth or Ginger Rogers (both danced with Mr. Astaire) ?