Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Movies Of Today, 14 April 2016, All Have In Common ...

Palmerin

... titles that include the word TRAIL.

I give my most heartfelt thanks to God and the TCM programmers that this collection does not include THE HALLELUJAH TRAIL, one of the very worst movies I ever committed the mistake of watching. 'tis a miracle that it did not ruin the careers of Lee Remick, Burt Lancaster, and Donald Pleasence!

• Like 1

... titles that include the word TRAIL.

I give my most heartfelt thanks to God and the TCM programmers that this collection does not include THE HALLELUJAH TRAIL, one of the very worst movies I ever committed the mistake of watching. 'tis a miracle that it did not ruin the careers of Lee Remick, Burt Lancaster, and Donald Pleasence!

Are they showing "Monty Python and the Holy Trail"?

By the way, happy trails to you!

• Like 1

A late addition to the lineup:

The little known Orson Welles production of The Trail, where Anthony Perkins is forced to wander along a seemingly endless path littered with random piles of steer patty & b-movie western presentations, for reasons that nobody will reveal to him...

A late addition to the lineup:

The little known Orson Welles production of The Trail, where Anthony Perkins is forced to wander along a seemingly endless path littered with random piles of steer patty & b-movie western presentations, for reasons that nobody will reveal to him...

Yes, I saw the TRAILer to that one.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings