Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hallmark, the people who care

NipkowDisc

as a lifelong couch potato, there is music I have patiently awaited someday being commercially released to the public like oliver nelson's six million dollar man underscores as well as alotta 1960s cartoon music by filmation studios.

I've always been particularly fond of the underscores to The New Adventures of Superman which debuted on CBS in 1966.

it's all gone thanks to Hallmark, the people who care...

as a lifelong couch potato, there is music I have patiently awaited someday being commercially released to the public like oliver nelson's six million dollar man underscores as well as alotta 1960s cartoon music by filmation studios.
I've always been particularly fond of the underscores to The New Adventures of Superman which debuted on CBS in 1966.
it's all gone thanks to Hallmark, the people who care...

Well, having had relatives who worked at Hallmark's main headquarters it was said that Mr. Hall the founder was one of the meanest men who ever lived. Although he came up with the slogan "When you care enough to send the very best" apparently he was not the best person in terms of temperament.

It may be apocryphal but supposedly that saying is on his tombstone.

Well, having had relatives who worked at Hallmark's main headquarters it was said that Mr. Hall the founder was one of the meanest men who ever lived. Although he came up with the slogan "When you care enough to send the very best" apparently he was not the best person in terms of temperament.

It may be apocryphal but supposedly that saying is on his tombstone.

I'd but johm marion's cartoon music for filmation up against anything composed for the big screen by john williams or jerry goldsmith.

that cartoon music had a powerful dynamicism missing from a lot of big screen film scores.

• Like 1

This is sad news.

I loved watching Star Trek: The Animated Series and I have long been a collector of musical scores of film, stage and television in all the various stages of recordings from vinyl to 8 track to cassette tapes to cds.

Thanks for telling us, Nip.

This is sad news.

I loved watching Star Trek: The Animated Series and I have long been a collector of musical scores of film, stage and television in all the various stages of recordings from vinyl to 8 track to cassette tapes to cds.

Thanks for telling us, Nip.

here's all the st-tas underscores tacked together. this just might be the best presentation of the tas music we'll ever gonna hear.

:)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings