Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The New "Jungle Book" is Amazing!

spence

Just went to this latest version of the legendary Rudyard Kipling/*Walt Disney animated adaptation & this one is "GREAT" & on every level too!

I gotta' be honest in being a bit prejudiced, because the 1967 version was among very first movies I was taken to by my mother, when I was only a wee-lad of about 4 or so. & still love that one too, this version though can be scary, especially for kids, matter of fact someone's baby kept crying a little bit in the theatre today & it has a huge all star cast doing the vocals, my favorite here is *Christopher Walken

Never as yet have seen the 1942 Sabu version.

Anyhow, please chime-in with your own thoughts

& 2016 seems to be a big year for animated cinema altogether  "Finding, Dory"-(sequel to Pixar's great "Finding, Nemo") & others

At least someone wants to make other flix, besides "comic books" "sequels" & so on.

THANX

(P.S. Be certain to stick around for ending credits) :D

• 2 weeks later...

As I said on another thread to LornaHansonForbes, I thought the CGI and animation was absolutely stunning, and if Walt were alive today, he'd probably cry at how far his company has come with animation, etc. I did enjoy this movie, but I think I went in with a lot higher expectations.

I was glad that at least they had an actual Indian American boy playing Mowgli...

Christopher Walken I've never been such a fan of. I don't really know why.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings