Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Bondsman (1913)

matt89

Probably not. I'm not even sure where imdb got their information. The film is not listed in the TCM database, nor is it listed in the American Film Institute database. I discovered the film was a two-reel short, by looking through a database of old film magazines, but that's about all. No cast was listed. I did find a newspaper ad for the film, but again, no cast was listed. I'm a bit of an amateur historian, so I'm just curious ... why the interest in this film?

All I recall was about three or four actors listed in the credits, one of which was Mildred Harris I think.

I do have a book which photos from scads of early silent films, with cast members in the photos listed and I will check it for you and get back here on Monday with results.

reason im asking i heard rumor one of my relatives was an actor in that movie and was also in the silent version of king of kings actor that went by the names Randolph Carlisle Statton, Or John parker who was said ot been in movies with marguerite clark

here the person in question Randolph Carlisle Statton, Or John parker  does he look familiar  to  any one seen in the silents movies?

It looks like John Wilkes Booth to me, but that would mean he was not shot in the barn.

Stranger things have happened!

I did look in my silent screen pictorial book, but it only mentioned the names from the IMDB.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings