Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who Said That? (Offscreen Quotes)

Hedy Lamarr?

No, sorry, but that was a really good guess.  You're on the right track because the actress in question is a brunette.   Here's another hint:  She had 3 high-profile marriages (she married 3 times).

Thanks, Azure.

"My metabolism doesn't lend itself to the Davis-Cagney brand of high pressure careering.  I stayed with one studio for 20 years, took what they gave me to do, did my work.  While I wasn't happy with everything, I scored pretty well."

Thanks, Azure.

"My metabolism doesn't lend itself to the Davis-Cagney brand of high pressure careering.  I stayed with one studio for 20 years, took what they gave me to do, did my work.  While I wasn't happy with everything, I scored pretty well."

Could it be Robert Taylor who was with MGM for 20 years?

Hi, Arsan, and thanks very much for posting Carrie Fisher's remarks at the AFI Lifetime Achievement Award ceremony for George Lucas.  She will be missed for many reasons but especially her sense of humor.

Here's one....

"They can't censor the gleam in my eye."

Hi, Arsan, and thanks very much for posting Carrie Fisher's remarks at the AFI Lifetime Achievement Award ceremony for George Lucas.  She will be missed for many reasons but especially her sense of humor.

Here's one....

"They can't censor the gleam in my eye."

Hint: He is the first actor to portray Agatha Christie's famous detective Hercule Poirot.

Clark Gable?

Correct!  Nice going, Star.  (Clark, you really sold yourself short.  I think that you were much more than just a "lucky slob".  You definitely had some serious star power.)

Your turn, Star.