Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
starliteyes

Who Said That? (Offscreen Quotes)

Star,

That hint really helped. I believe it's an actor I've had a "Love Affair" with for a very long time.  Is it Charles Boyer?

That's exactly right, Marsha.  So sad that his son committed suicide and then he committed suicide two days after his wife's death.

Your thread.

Thanks, Star.

Next:  "My only problem is finding a way to play my fortieth fallen female in a different way from my thirty-ninth."

Star,

Susan Hayward is a great guess but it's not Susan.

Hint: This actress is Brooklyn born like Susan, but never won an Academy Award although she was nominated four times in the Best Actress category.

Thank you Starlit.

"Comedy is merely tragedy which has gone wrong, and, of course, tragedy is merely comedy which has gone wrong."

"I've been offered nymphomaniacs, kleptomaniacs, pyromaniacs, homicidal maniacs and just plain maniacs.  I think producers felt that after playing a long series of noble and admirable characters, there would be quite a lot of shock value in seeing me play something altogether different."