Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
starliteyes

Who Said That? (Offscreen Quotes)

Thanks, Star.

Next:  "A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."

Errol Flynn?

No, sorry.  That was a good guess, though.  Here's a hint -- The person who said this was a well known blonde glamour girl (who apparently had a lot of experience with wolves, patient and otherwise). 

;)

Marilyn Monroe?

No, but that was also a good guess.  This actress appeared in films before Marilyn came on the scene.  Here's another hint -- This actress married several times. 

Joan Blondell

No, sorry....although I'm sure that Joan also had her fair share of "wolf" stories.  LOL.  Here's another hint -- This actress was married 8 times (she remarried one of the men). 

No, sorry. That was a good guess, though. Here's a hint -- The person who said this was a well known blonde glamour girl (who apparently had a lot of experience with wolves, patient and otherwise).

;)

I'm sure Lana Turner had that effect on a lot of men. I know she married Cheryl Crane's father twice, but I had no idea until now she was actually married eight times.

I'm sure Lana Turner had that effect on a lot of men. I know she married Cheryl Crane's father twice, but I had no idea until now she was actually married eight times.

Yes, it's Lana Turner. Good job, Princess. Your turn.

Thanks, Azure--

Next:

" If I had as many love affairs as you give me credit for, I'd be speaking to you from a jar at the Harvard Medical School. "

Thanks, Azure--

Next:

" If I had as many love affairs as you give me credit for, I'd be speaking to you from a jar at the Harvard Medical School. "

Hint: This versatile actor appeared in dramas, comedies and musicals.

Frank Sinatra?

Yeah, I read that in a Life Magazine article years ago and I thought it was the funniest thing he ever said.

Star, you're on--

"I was married to ______ ______.  But now I feel as though I'm married to God, and in the nicest, purest sense."

"I was married to ______ ______. But now I feel as though I'm married to God, and in the nicest, purest sense."

The Queen of Tap, Eleanor Powell, was married to Glenn Ford, but I think she deserved better.

" My home has always been show business."

Hint: This actor was a versatile performer.

Hint#2: This actor appeared on Broadway and in the movies.