Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MUSIC IN THE AIR & WILD GIRL

cody1949

Have both of these rare Fox titles been removed from the schedule in May ?   I see in the May TCM Guide that these films should be available in the TCM SHOP. When I checked the shop nothing came up regarding these 2 titles. Anyone know what's going on ?

Have both of these rare Fox titles been removed from the schedule in May ?   I see in the May TCM Guide that these films should be available in the TCM SHOP. When I checked the shop nothing came up regarding these 2 titles. Anyone know what's going on ?

Music In The Air is still showing on the TCM schedule for Tuesday May 3 at 8pm. Unfortunately they bumped

Wild Girl off the schedule and replaced it with To the Last Man. Very disappointing about Wild Girl as I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully they won't do this to Music In The Air. These were the only two films for May that I had any enthusiasm about.

Music In The Air is still showing on the TCM schedule for Tuesday May 3 at 8pm. Unfortunately they bumped

Wild Girl off the schedule and replaced it with To the Last Man. Very disappointing about Wild Girl as I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully they won't do this to Music In The Air. These were the only two films for May that I had any enthusiasm about.

Same here.  Perhaps WILD GIRL will show up in the TCM SHOP during May. That's the way to bring in the money. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see a 1934 Fox Film on TCM. Fox released 50 films that year. How about ALL MEN ARE ENEMIES; BOTTOMS UP; GRAND CANARY; HELL IN THE HEAVENS; I AM SUZANNE!; MURDER IN TRINIDAD; NOW I'LL TELL; ORIENT EXPRESS; SUCH WOMEN ARE DANGEROUS; THE WHITE PARADE...

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings