Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Classic Movie Actors on New Twin Peaks Cast List

sewhite2000

I thought this was of relevance to classic movie fans. The full cast list for the Twin Peaks revival set to debut next year on Showtime was released today with no fewer than 217 actors. Bear in mind some of these participants could have tiny, tiny parts. I think David Bowie was in the Twin Peaks movie for about two and a half minutes. Still, of note to classic movie fans, Richard Chamberlain and Don Murray are on the cast list. Also, Richard Beymer and Russ Tamblyn are returning from the original cast. Sadly, Piper Laurie, also in the original cast, isn't listed.

Thanks, SEWhite for your post!

I just checked the cast list and see that many regulars are coming back like Richard Beymer, Russ Tamblyn, Peggy Lipton, Kyle MacLachlan, Sheryl Lee, Ray Wise, Sherilyn Fenn, Everett McGill and others. Since my favorite was played by Miquel Ferrer I'm happy to see he is onboard too.

New people will include Laura Dern, Tim Roth, Harry Dean Stanton, Robert Forster, and best of all from "Eraserhead", Charlotte Stewart. Also Candy Clark, Eddie Vedder, David Duchovny and Naomi Watts are in it.

I predict there will be lots of donuts and hot coffee plus apple pie being served up at the diner.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings