Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bob Hope's 100th Birthday

catann47

Happy Birthday Bob Hope! I think it's a shame that there weren't some of Bob Hope's movies shown on the day of his birth. This was a man who entertained millions and this is certainly a day that should be observed in his honor. I would love to see the old Road movies with Bob and Bing Crosby.

cataan, unfortunately many of Bob Hope's films were made for Paramount Studios including the "road" pictures and TCM don't have access to them. Although I believe AMC has some of them and I'm surprised they didn't pay tribute to this talented and funny man.

It's really a disgrace, if you ask me.

Mongo

• 2 weeks later...

He's really an amazing man. I can't believe all the things that he has done and seen. What an inspiration for future generations.

Too bad TCM is the only channel that shows movies like his.

Happy Birthday Bob Hope!

My family watches Road to Morroco every christmas while we put up the tree. Don't ask me why, it's just a great movie.

• 3 weeks later...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB HOPE" ON YOUR 100TH !

THIS HOLLYWOOD ICON BRINGS US ALL TO OUR KNEES IN GRATITUDE FOR ALL YOU DID NOT ONLY IN MOVIES TO MAKE US

LAUGH OUR SELVES SILLY...But in all wars for our soldier

boys past and present during the christmas season when he could've been with his own family! I salute you and when the good lord made you he broke the mold! love ya!

enjoy your senior years with pride and accomplishment

you deserve to!....glad this special birthday is with

family, friends, and love ones!