Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who had the prettiest face in movies,past or present?

Several stunning faces strike me as just an absolute pleasure to view on the big screen. Audrey Hepburn is remarkable (actually my wife resembles her).Grace Kelly was just stunning,just watch her in High Society.My favourite face of all time is Myrna Loy. That cute upturned nose and her crooked smile have always struck me as appealing,but her eyes were just gorgeous.Myrna also retained her beauty well into her mature years.They just don't come prettier than Ms.Loy.

More recently I must say that Molly Rindwald,and Phoebe Cates have very stunning faces.Molly with those lovely,kissable lips,that constantly blushed appearance is just remarkable.Phoebe Cates is just an absolute beauty who just hasn't lost her teenaged cuteness...and probably never will as far as I think.

• 3 weeks later...

-Maureen O'Hara - Ingrid Bergman - Irene Dunne - Sophia Loren - Gina Lollobrigida - Carole

Lombard - Vivien Leigh - Elizabeth Taylor - Marlene Dietrich

P R E S E N T:

-Nicole Kidman - Naomi Watts - Charlize Theron - Juliette Binoche - Rachel Weiscz(I'm not sure on the spelling of the last two last names)

Sorry I didn't include your two favorite ladies but they have had more attention compared to a few I mentioned.

There are probrably others but they don't come to mind at the moment,I have my head in the books for two tests I have on Saturday.I'm just taking a break.

See! I can multi-task!!

It's almost impossible to choose just one, there are so many different kinds of beauty. So here's a few of the ones I think are the most beautiful.

Of the past: Kay Francis, Audrey Hepburn, Hedy Lamarr, Greta Garbo, Marion Davies, Gloria Swanson, Gene Tierney, Rita Hayworth, Norma Shearer, Barbara Stanwyck, Ann Harding, Marlene Dietrich, Marilyn Monroe, Joan Crawford, Bette Davis, Greer Garson, Jean Harlow, Mary Pickford, Lillian Gish, and Ginger Rogers.

Of the present: Nicole Kidman (who I think is the only star in Hollywood today that has any class), Julia Roberts, Kiera Knightley, Natalie Portman, Kate Winslet, Julianne Moore, Renee Zellweger, Jodie Foster, and Cher (even though she's not wholely an actress).

I believe I said this a couple of months back but the name Madelein Carroll doesn't ring a bell with me,could be that I might have seen her but the name didn't stick.

Can you pull a picture out of your magical hat?

The other poster who mentioned Julianne Moore is so right,she has a natural beauty,sweetness and a great smile.Keira is pretty but too SKINNY.Renee is also pretty and has great charm,but she's not aging too well.