Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The absolute greatest take on Honore de Balzac's work ever put on film!

Margaret Tyzack is even better than she was in the "I, Claudius" Masterpiece Theatre production.

A tale of revenge that proves the saying that it is best served cold.

Margaret Tyzack was one of the greats. She had a major role in the first BBC series that inaugurated Masterpiece Theater in the U.S. -- The First Churchills. She played Princess -- later Queen -- Anne. I've seen the late Ms. Tyzack on stage at least twice -- in Lettice and Lovage, with Maggie Smith; and in Phedre, with Helen Mirren.

Margaret Tyzack was one of the greats. She had a major role in the first BBC series that inaugurated Masterpiece Theater in the U.S. -- The First Churchills. She played Princess -- later Queen -- Anne. I've seen the late Ms. Tyzack on stage at least twice -- in Lettice and Lovage, with Maggie Smith; and in Phedre, with Helen Mirren.

You are so lucky to have seen her on stage, Swithin. I'm so jealous!

She was great as Antonia, in the Claudius epic, but her Bette really showed her true talents!

• Like 1

You are so lucky to have seen her on stage, Swithin. I'm so jealous!

She was great as Antonia, in the Claudius epic, but her Bette really showed her true talents!

Speaking of I Claudius, I met Sian Phillips a couple of times. If ever there was an actress who is the opposite of her character, Sian is the opposite of Livia!