Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Five Maude Eburne movies on TCM tomorrow (Monday) morning!!!!!

Swithin

From The Bat Whispers through Hollywood Cowboy, TCM is honoring the great character actress Maude Eburne (1875-1960) tomorrow morning. This is my favorite kind of TCM programming -- focusing on the lesser known stars who made the films great.

5115-20515.jpg

• Like 7

Never to be forgotten is that final image in The Vampire Bat, a low angle camera shot from behind of Maude Eburne's huge posterior as she ran up some stairs.

It was the end in more ways than one.

• Like 1

From The Bat Whispers through Hollywood Cowboy, TCM is honoring the great character actress Maude Eburne (1875-1960) tomorrow morning. This is my favorite kind of TCM programming -- focusing on the lesser known stars who made the films great.

5115-20515.jpg

I love that lady so much!

Boy, wouldn't one be lucky to have her as their granny. I'll watch any movie she is in, thanks!

• Like 2

5115-20515.jpg

Lesser known? Her name doesn't sound the slightest bit familiar.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings