Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

Sarah Palin Vows To Destroy Paul Ryan's Political Career

as far as I know sarah palin has never said anything supportive of clubbing baby seals to death. it's well known that she is an active fisherwoman and huntress but that's a long ways from clubbing baby seals.

I find it very difficult to believe that a woman filled with maternal love for her downs syndrome-afflicted child could do or participate in something as heinously cruel as clubbing baby seals to death.

it just doan fit.

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/Practical/Shop--ToDo/Politics/PalinGoesClubbing.htm

as far as I know sarah palin has never said anything supportive of clubbing baby seals to death. it's well known that she is an active fisherwoman and huntress but that's a long ways from clubbing baby seals.

I find it very difficult to believe that a woman filled with maternal love for her downs syndrome-afflicted child could do or participate in something as heinously cruel as clubbing baby seals to death.

it just doan fit.

Nip:

I had a downs-syndrome uncle on my Mom's side who lived with us for about 20 years.  He died in 2003 in his 50s..  We loved him very much.

My grandfather wanted nothing to do with him.

How people treat human beings and how people treat animals don't always fit.

Never mind if it does or does not make sense.

it says right at the top that it is a satire. doan you think a little old lady having her just-walked miniature schnauzer clubbed to death in front of her by sarah palin woulda been interviewed on every media news outlet between anchorage and moscow? :lol:

so your proof is a satire?  :lol:

I did see her on one of those nature-oriented cable channels clubbing some flounder-like fish that she had just pulled into a boat along with her daughter bristol but that is hardly any rational person's grade a example of animal cruelty.

is the only proof you can link to a satire? :huh:

Never mind if it does or does not make sense.

never mind if it does or does not make sense?

that's certainly a good basis for rational discourse. :huh:

would anyone like to see my clubbed miniature schnauzer trophy?...tod had it stuffed for me.

2uy172h.jpg

it says right at the top that it is a satire. doan you think a little old lady having her just-walked miniature schnauzer clubbed to death in front of her by sarah palin woulda been interviewed on every media news outlet between anchorage and moscow? :lol:

so your proof is a satire?  :lol:

I did see her on one of those nature-oriented cable channels clubbing some flounder-like fish that she had just pulled into a boat along with her daughter bristol but that is hardly any rational person's grade a example of animal cruelty.

is the only proof you can link to a satire? :huh:

Actually, I was providing the link as an example of why people were mentioning the topic in the first place, Nip.

What I meant that the world does not make sense most of the time.

For example;

Here in Canada there are horrible wildfires.

Some of these wildfires have been caused by lightning or carelessness.

lightening, some people have se fires on purpose.

Actually, I was providing the link as an example of why people were mentioning the topic in the first place, Nip.

oh.  :)

As others have noted Palin is just really stupid.   I can site many examples but her support of Trump is one.   As you must know Trump has changed his tune on many issues now that he is the GOP nominee;   e.g. supports raising the minimum wage,  increasing taxes on the 'rich',   and just the other day,  the ban on Muslims.    I'm sure he will change his immigration stance soon as well.    Trump is also moderate on social issues (e.g.  his criticism of the NC GOP about the bathroom bill) . 

Palin is a hardcore conservative which is why she and McCain didn't get along.   Clearly the candidate for Palin was Cruz.   Palin is so stupid she couldn't realize this.

• Like 3

Sarah's only goal is to somehow keep herself relevant and in the public eye. It's understandable that she would lean towards Trump, the "master" at playing the reality tv game and keeping himself the center of attention. People like this really have no core political convictions, they just yell and scream to get attention. Whatever brings in a crowd.  And like the wind, that can change at anytime.

• Like 5

Sarah's only goal is to somehow keep herself relevant and in the public eye. It's understandable that she would lean towards Trump, the "master" at playing the reality tv game and keeping himself the center of attention. People like this really have no core political convictions, they just yell and scream to get attention. Whatever brings in a crowd.  And like the wind, that can change at anytime.

Well said.   I'm just glad I'm not downwind from that windbag.

Wouldnt upwind be better???

Oh, I dunno, James. Lets remember here at almost ALL the weather fronts and wind-patterns that flow into YOUR state of California emanate in the Arctic regions of Alaska, ya know.

(...and so, and I hate to break it to ya here, but I think you MIGHT be S.O.L. when it comes to this!!!)

;) 

• Like 1

Palin probably also recognizes that Trump is the only one who cares for her support.

After all, she has not run for elective office since losing as VP and abandoning her two year career as governor.

• Like 1