Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Trump says Russia should be back in the G-7 because over dinner, he could ask Putin: "Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of Syria? Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of Ukraine? Get out of Ukraine, you shouldn't be there, just c'mon."

Dfmq1QuXcAEra63.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Mari Stull, recently appointed as a senior adviser at the State Department, has reportedly been making a list of government officials and employees of international organizations who are loyal to President Trump.

https://www.axios.com/state-department-appointee-collecting-a-list-of-people-loyal-to-donald-trump-192340ba-3b03-43f0-81ca-f4fb8b6266a5.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twsocialshare&utm_campaign=organic

IzRCd7PV?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Rep. Steve Scalise says the June 2017 shooting 'deepened my appreciation for the Second Amendment because it was people with guns who saved my life.'

https://apnews.com/a2b99a9b6e0a4c3fbd25b1d8f076b4ce/A-year-after-shooting,-GOP-lawmakers-hold-firm-on-gun-rights?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/media:8eb9a7b294464840833e6ef8301293f6/800.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

BAIER: Kim Jong Un is "clearly executing people."

TRUMP: "He's a tough guy. Hey, when you take over a country, tough country, tough people, and you take it over from your father ... if you could do that at 27-years old, I mean, that's 1 in 10,000 that could do that." (via FOX)

Image result for trump bret baier interview

• Sad 3

Andrii Artemenko, an ex-member of the Ukrainian parliament, tells WaPo that many of the questions he faced while testifying to Mueller's grand jury were focused on Michael Cohen.

"I realized that Michael Cohen is a target" of special interest to Mueller.

Artemenko "confirmed that he was questioned extensively about a Jan. 27, 2017, meeting he held with [Michael] Cohen to present a back-channel peace proposal for Ukraine that he hoped Cohen would ferry to the White House."

r2mHeyDj?format=jpg&name=600x314

Renato Mariotti Retweeted Manu Raju

Staffers for Devin Nunes apparently threatened to hold Rod Rosenstein in Contempt of Congress in a recent meeting. He told them if they did, he would have the right to subpoena their communications and put them on the witness stand to prove them wrong. He's 100% right about that.

If that's what happened, Nunes' staffers should not have felt personally attacked. Rosenstein was just telling them the consequences of taking a very foolish action against him. He has a right to due process, and during that process, the facts matter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jakeem said:

BREAKING NEWS: Sarah Sanders and Raj Shah are preparing to leave the White House, sources tell CBS News. https://cbsn.ws/2HJoVBT 

DfnC7zSVAAA2VLQ.jpg

Are they leaving for a hamburger or are they quitting their jobs?

*Then let me guess they're going to start their own reality TV show: "How We Survived The trump White House"--

which will last for 2 weeks and then they both go to work for Fox.

*Or they both could simply disappear and then reinvent themselves as a competitive Ballroom Dance Tango Team in Argentina.

Raj, we hardly knew you.

But  Huckabee Sanders is long overdue for the  Smoky -LIED Dustbin. LMREO

• Thanks 1

Bradley P. Moss Retweeted Sarah Sanders

“Neither Sanders nor Shah responded to repeated requests for comment before this story was published.”

This is a pattern of refusing to respond until after they story runs, then claim a media hit job and deny things.

And then two weeks later, the story is proven true.

• Thanks 1

Trump claims, preposterously, that parents of Korean War veterans came up to him during the 2016 campaign and said, "when you can, we'd love our son to be brought back home -- you know, the remains." The Korean War ended in 1953.

Image result for trump bret baier interview

• Haha 2