Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Joyce Alene Retweeted Jennifer Rubin

It’s Kavanaugh’s willingness to damage the integrity of the court, to get a seat on it, that I find to be compelling evidence of guilt. If he cared about the Court, he would have demanded a full investigation weeks ago instead of leaving it up to Sen. Flake.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

One thing that’s gonna happen in the next few days is we’re gonna hear from Avenatti”s client, for better or worse. And I would expect to hear from Ramirez and some of Ks Yale cohort. And Judge is going to take the 5th.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“I was sexually assaulted and nobody believed me,” Maria Gallagher, 23, told Sen. Jeff Flake only hours before his surprise call for a vote delay. Gallagher had never told anyone before—even her mother learned about her assault while watching the news

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sen-jeff-flake-asked-for-kavanaugh-vote-delay-after-assault-survivor-confronted-him-in-elevator?via=twitter_page

Ya9XEtMU?format=jpg&name=600x314

The Associated PressVerified account @AP

BREAKING: Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge says he'll cooperate with any law enforcement agency

that investigates 'confidentially.'

12:12 PM - 28 Sep 2018
------------------------------------------------
Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 5m5 minutes ago

Seth Abramson Retweeted The Associated Press

This is a start, but it's not at all clear the FBI can meet the demand of "confidentiality"

I don’t know if Kavanaugh did what Ford claims, but he didn’t seem like an honest person. Moreover, he was partisan, contemptuous of individual senators and the process, ill-tempered, and ridden with personal ambition. He’s in the wrong branch of government.

• Thanks 1

BTW:

3 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

The Associated PressVerified account @AP

BREAKING: Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge says he'll cooperate with any law enforcement agency

that investigates 'confidentially.'

12:12 PM - 28 Sep 2018
------------------------------------------------
Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 5m5 minutes ago

Seth Abramson Retweeted The Associated Press

This is a start, but it's not at all clear the FBI can meet the demand of "confidentiality"

Judge's book "Wrecked" was supposed to be a big mea culpa & phoenix rising from the ashes for his past indiscretions, injuries to others and addiction to alcohol. Based on the later, one assumes he went through & passed his 12-steps.

It seems to me that he not only faltered, but failed on Steps 8 and 9:

Step 8: List all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.

Step 9: Made amends directly to such people wherever possible except when to do so would injure them or others. (In Dr.Ford's case, I'd say the injury was already done & couldn't be made much worse)

• Thanks 1

John Aravosis ??Retweeted Matt Schlapp

Funny, Matt didn’t have any concerns when the GOP delayed Merrick Garland’s nomination for an entire year, and then stole the seat. But delaying Kavanaugh one week, to investigate attempted rape, is too much.

The Republicans doesn’t deserve a single woman’s vote in November.

• Like 1

Flake is a complicated figure. His friends say he's trying to protect GOP and the Court by making sure the FBI box is checked, and they think if Kavanaugh emerges fine from that, he may even win over some red state Ds...but other Rs argue Flake knows he's all but dooming the nom

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Matt Schlapp Retweeted Judd Legum

It's all about destroy and delay. Not about the truth. Hold the vote

Seems you feel as soon as the FBI investigates and corroborates the accusers' accounts, Kavanaugh's SCOTUS chances will be destroyed.  And rightly so, if the evidence warrants it.  It is ALL ABOUT THE TRUTH!  This is what the GOP has been afraid of.

BREAKING: A U.S. appeals court throws out a jury's verdict that Led Zeppelin did not copy an obscure 1960s instrumental for the intro to its classic 1971 rock anthem "Stairway to Heaven."

https://apnews.com/4152b88d19c24dceb953aeac7adebc14?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/media:2f9b7ab314944fcfa38562286a979fe1/800.jpeg