Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

59 minutes ago, jakeem said:

I was NOT going to fire Bob Mueller, and did not fire Bob Mueller. In fact, he was allowed to finish his Report with unprecedented help from the Trump Administration. Actually, lawyer Don McGahn had a much better chance of being fired than Mueller. Never a big fan!

6:39 PM - 11 May 2019

We're not quite at full bore hate tweets toward Don McGahn but you can see them coming should McGahn testify.

Think of it. I became President of the United States in one of the most hard fought and consequential elections in the history of our great nation. From long before I ever took office, I was under a sick & unlawful investigation concerning what has become known as the Russian Hoax. My campaign was being seriously spied upon by intel agencies and the Democrats. This never happened before in American history, and it all turned out to be a total scam, a Witch Hunt, that yielded No Collusion, No Obstruction. This must never be allowed to happen again!

7:04 AM - 12 May 2019
  • Haha 1

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow admitted to Fox News' Chris Wallace that the Chinese do not directly pay tariffs on goods coming into the U.S. — as Trump has repeatedly, and incorrectly, claimed.

https://www.axios.com/china-trump-trade-war-larry-kudlow-tariffs-c363abf1-ed09-4ed8-b49c-ebacc91e89d3.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

AvKUiNoM?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Haha 1

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff said on ABC that Trump's stonewalling of congressional oversight adds weight to some Democrats' calls for impeachment, but that it may simply be Trump's "perverse way" of dividing the country further.

https://www.axios.com/adam-schiff-trump-impeachment-obstruction-congress-43012b3f-4731-429b-a331-3833163bb9ac.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

Xra51YvM?format=jpg&name=600x314