Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

2 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

it may be cheap but it's a lot of sruff that we've got in our homes--

AND FYI-- it's most of the stuff that people are buying at Walmart.

From products...

h9C2D7C35

to food.

funny-chinese-sign-translation-fails-15.

5 minutes ago, hamradio said:

From products...

h9C2D7C35

to food.

funny-chinese-sign-translation-fails-15.

I bought a fantastic home freezer recently on Amazon.

When they delivered it I found out that yes indeed, it was made in China.

I also ordered an electric tea kettle, which changed beautiful colors with  different boiling points, from them from an American company. But when it too was delivered, I found out that all the parts were made in China too.

And this stuff wasn't cheap stuff either. LOL

C'est la vie!

Now you THINK our Wal Mart is bad!

25 Disturbing Things You'll Only Find In Chinese Walmarts - #21 Will Stun You!

http://www.jellyshare.com/article-584/25-disturbing-things-you-ll-only-find-in-chinese-walmarts-21-will-stun-you.htm

thumb.jpg

Attention Shoppers, Blue Light Special On Tainted Milk In Aisle 5

http://www.americanjobsalliance.com/blog/attention-shoppers-blue-light-special-tainted-milk-aisle-5

Walmart-China-employees-clapping.jpg

My mouth is already watering. :P

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

GOP senators acknowledge that Trump's latest tariffs on Chinese imports are harming farm state economies, their own constituents and some of Trump’s most reliable voters. But they have no plan to stop a trade war they oppose.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/13/trade-china-republicans-1319024

6z2lmTW0?format=jpg&name=600x314

Kansas farmers are upset, concerned and some are downright scared.

But I still think they're brainwashed enough through generations of DNA brainwashing to vote Republican anyway--

But if the Big Bad Wolf is trying to kick in the door,

you never know what reaction the person on the other side of the door might have.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

I bought a fantastic home freezer recently on Amazon.

When they delivered it I found out that yes indeed, it was made in China.

I also ordered an electric tea kettle, which changed beautiful colors with  different boiling points, from them from an American company. But when it too was delivered, I found out that all the parts were made in China too.

And this stuff wasn't cheap stuff either. LOL

C'est la vie!

It is far, far, far more than the cheap crap they sell at WalMart and dollar stores.  Even if you purchase an American product, many of the components are made in China and taxed under the tariff.  Also, the Chinese will retaliate and levy tariffs on goods they import from us.  S.C. politicians are scared because BMW sells most of the vehicles in makes in S.C. to, wait for it, CHINA.  If China levies a tariff on them (and they will), then BMW starts maketing the vehicles in China.

Incidentally Buicks are (or will be) made in China and imported into US.  Primarily because more Buicks are purchased in China than in US

• Thanks 1

NEW U.S. judge expresses astonishment at Trump arguments to block House subpoena for years of financial records from his accounting firm, signalling swift ruling.

“Is it your position that whether the president has properly reported his finances [under federal disclosure laws], that’s not subject to investigation by Congress?” U.S. District Judge Amit P. Mehta of Washington asked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, TheCid said:

It is far, far, far more than the cheap crap they sell at WalMart and dollar stores.  Even if you purchase an American product, many of the components are made in China and taxed under the tariff.  Also, the Chinese will retaliate and levy tariffs on goods they import from us.  S.C. politicians are scared because BMW sells most of the vehicles in makes in S.C. to, wait for it, CHINA.  If China levies a tariff on them (and they will), then BMW starts maketing the vehicles in China.

Incidentally Buicks are (or will be) made in China and imported into US.  Primarily because more Buicks are purchased in China than in US

I made an error above.  I meant to say BMW will start making the vehicles in China.  Incidentally, one of the few remaining TV manufacturing plants in US is in S.C.  They almost shut down over last tariffs, but got an exemption at the last minute.  Their profits are razor thin.

Putin claims the Mueller Report totally exonerates Russia of meddling which of course it does not.  This from a guy who knows something of reshaping the truth for historical record.

• Thanks 1